Are you a new library manager? Feeling overwhelmed, lost, or like you need some support? This webinar will explore tips for new managers transitioning into their role and address some of the challenges they face, as well as offer practical advice for overcoming common hurdles in the first 90 days.
The First 90 Days: A New Manager Crash Course
Live Webinar: Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 1:00 – 2:00pm CT
Presenter: Julia Davis
By the end of the webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Articulate the difference between being an individual contributor and being a manager
- Determine what conversations to have in the first 90 days
- Formulate an approach to setting clear expectations with staff
- Determine how to stay in the loop with projects without micromanaging
- Determine how to address and document performance issues
$43 – Core Member
$59 – Non-member
$129 – Groups
Free for Student Members
Can’t attend the live event? No problem! All registrants will receive a link to the recorded session for later viewing at their convenience.
How to Register
Online: Register Online Using this Link (Events are listed by presentation date)
By phone: 1-800-545-2433 (press 1 to reach our customer service representatives)
ALA and Core are committed to supporting our members, staff, and all librarians and library workers during these uncertain times. We will continue to offer online learning opportunities and will do our best to accommodate the remote needs of our attendees. We will also continue to offer group registration, providing individual logins for each group member registered for Core webinars. Please contact Core with any questions or concerns.